SR9009 is can be a little confusing for many people because it’s not actually a SARM at all. In this review you’re going to learn why, and also the crucial thing around where to find real SR9009 for sale at all.
We will talk about how SR9009 works, and what it’s good for. Also, we’ll cover in detail what SR9009 effects and results are, and what a typical SR9009 dosage and cycle look like.
Plus, you’ll learn one of the key things: where to find SR9009 for sale that’s 100% pure and safe to use.
What Is SR9009 & How Does It Work?
Let’s clear up the confusion around SR9009 (also known as Stenabolic) right here at the start of this review. It’s not a SARM, it’s not a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. That means it does not target androgen receptors in bone and muscle tissue by mimicking testosterone. It does not have anabolic effects in the body.
SR9009 is a REV-ERBa agonist. It attaches itself to these proteins and modulates what they do. Crucially, REV-ERB plays a key part in our circadian rhythm. So by modulating those messages, it can change our wakefulness and sleep, including the patterns.
Developed by TSRI, this is very much an experimental research chemical. It’s never been through proper human trials, and everything around its effects is based on animal studies or anecdotal evidence from bodybuilding communities online.
Effects & Benefits Of SR9009
But what we do know is that SR9009 can have some crucially positive benefits in the human body:
- Because it affects the circadian rhythm, it makes our wakefulness more worthwhile, basically, it promotes alertness. On the other side of that coin, it helps with better sleep and creates a better distinction between those two states. You’ll feel more refreshed, and you’ll have more energy.
- Studies in mice have shown that in the sleeping mode of the circadian rhythm, SR9009 decreased activity enforced during that time. This means this compound helps to promote a stronger sleep and recovery effect.
- SR9009 Stenabolic was also observed to decrease body weight in obese mice. This is because REV-ERB is crucial to fatty acid and glucose oxidation. Levels of bad cholesterol also dropped significantly. It’s also been shown to increase BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) which means higher energy levels for fat burning.
- SR9009 can reduce inflammation. This was also seen in studies with obese mice. So muscle recovery is faster.
- SR9009 reduces the levels of triglycerides in the blood that can cause a buildup in the arteries of plaque, leading to the narrowing of those crucial arteries, known as Atherosclerosis.
SR9009 Dosage & Half-Life
Because it’s a poorly researched chemical so far, with only sporadic rodent studies completed, it’s very difficult to talk about what sort of SR9009 dosage you should be using. However, in bodybuilding communities, the accepted dosage range is usually 10 mg at the low end. If you’re a beginner, that’s certainly the dose I would start with your first cycle.
After your first cycle, you could push it up to 20 mg, and after that, up to 30 mg. That’s the safe ceiling I would not burst through. Some guys do run up to 50 mg per day, but I really wouldn’t advise it, because you are really are hitting your circadian rhythm in ways that you just can’t predict the effects of over the long term.
What you’ve got with SR9009 is a supplement that helps to increase your energy levels (which is why it’s banned by every professional sporting body), increases your alertness, helps you sleep better, improve your metabolic rate, lowers your body weight by regulating how fat and glucose are burned, prevents long-term narrowing of the arteries, and reduces inflammation which aids exercise recovery.
But if you’re using this on its own, what would you really feel, compared to doing a cycle of natural bodybuilding? Well, these are the SR9009 results I experienced after three months previously doing natural bodybuilding only:
- You will lose weight using SR9009. It’s a fat burner. Because you’ll be working out more, and generally more active, you will burn more calories. But more than that, it’s getting your body to target burning fat and glucose more efficiently, and to burn fat before glucose supplies are exhausted.
- Your energy levels will go through the roof. Within about three days you’ll notice an incredible difference. You’ll want to get to the gym, and when you do your work out harder, and quickly hit personal bests.
- Your recovery times will increase. Inflammation will go down, your energy levels will go up, and you’ll just feel fantastic more quickly when previously you would struggle.
- As well as the endurance boost, you’ll also feel more alert when you’re awake, and more rested when you sleep. Because it’s switching your circadian rhythm between phases better, those different phases will be more efficient.
Put together, Stenabolic is an incredible supplement to underpin a stack of other SARMs. It gives you energy, faster recovery times, and some fat-burning potential, which you can stack with some truly anabolic SARMs to create potent muscle and strength gains.
How Long Is A Typical SR9009 Cycle?
Because it’s a research chemical, nobody knows what the typical, or best, SR9009 cycle is. However, a typical cycle of Stenabolic is usually 10 weeks. Because it’s not hammering your androgen receptors, it doesn’t affect natural testosterone production.
But it does affect your circadian rhythm, and you have to be careful when coming off it. I would advocate 10 weeks on, followed by at least six weeks off, eight weeks to be sure. To see how you feel on it and off it, and make sure that you are not messing around with your ability to sleep and then be fully alert.
SR9009 Stenabolic Vs Cardarine
Cardarine is another supplement that’s lumped in with SARMs even though it’s not one. Cardarine is a PPAR-Delta modulator, that helps to increase energy levels by stimulating protein receptors in our body which produces more energy for working out, faster recovery, and building muscle.
So Cardarine is slightly better at building muscle or at least providing the fuel to do so than SR9009 Stenabolic is. But in terms of energy increases, and higher endurance, both are equal. Both of these also affect glucose and fatty acid use, meaning that they are both natural fat burners.
I wouldn’t stack them together, but either is great for underpinning androgenic SARMs when you want to build muscle, or cut.
Where To Find SR9009 For Sale
I hope this brief SR9009 review has been helpful to you. Because it’s so un-researched, it’s tough to actually answer every question with certainty. But one thing I am certain of is that it’s bodybuilding benefits far outweigh any potential for side effects because they don’t seem to exist.
Just make sure that you find 100% pure SR9009 for sale. If you don’t, you’re not getting the best effects, and you could be putting other substances into your body that you are not aware of. All three of these SARMs sellers quality test the SARMs they buy-in. They batch test them with independent third-party lab companies, and the results are published on the website.
- Science.bio is one of the most established SARMs sellers in the USA. They have a long track record, and the SARMs I buy from them have always produced incredible results. They sell loose powder SR9009 just $59.99 (1000 mg total dose). The far easier to use sublingual liquid costs $49.99 for a total of 600 mg dose. Interestingly, they are the only SARMs seller I’ve ever seen who also sell even more experimental structural relative SR9011.
- The second seller I would recommend are Proven Peptides. They sell SARMs that are made in the USA (most SARMs are made in China). They’ve been around since 2015, and have a great reputation in bodybuilding communities. In terms of pricing, a 30 mL dropper bottle of SR9009 will cost $74.99 (total dose of 600 mg).
- The last place I want to recommend to you as a place to find 100% pure SR9009 for sale is SARMs 4 You. I’m recommending them to you guys in the EU mostly because they are based in the Netherlands. So customs between the USA and your country are problematic, then these could be a better bet. They sell powder and capsules. Powder costs $65.95 for a 1 g pouch, while you can buy 60 capsules (each dosing 10 mg) for $59.95.