LGD-4033 is awesome. I’ve used it for a couple of years, and I’ve never looked back. Sometimes I use it on its own, sometimes I’ll stack it for even greater results. So what I want to do in this Ligandrol review is to tell you about my own LGD-4033 results, and be honest about what’s realistic.
I’m going to cover how to dose it, how to stack it, and how to cycle it. Everything you need to know to get the most out of LGD-4033, including how it works because there’s some terrible misinformation out there about this SARM.
Plus, I’m going to compare LGD-4033 to Ostarine, basically “Super Osta” Vs Osta, so you can see what the difference is, and why LGD-4033 is called the “King of SARMs” by many people who use it.
All that, and I’m also going to cover where you can find genuine Ligandrol for sale. Buying SARMs that are poor quality can actually be highly dangerous, so I’ll also talk you through everything you need to know in a quick buyer guide at the end of this review.
How Ligandrol LGD-4033 Works
Ligand Pharmaceuticals developed LGD-4033 Ligandrol (hence the name) 20 years ago. It was originally constructed to be a potential therapy for muscle wasting conditions such as osteoporosis.
Despite some good initial trials, it was never put to market for that, and in 2016 a company called Viking therapeutics took over at the development and research to try and find potential use.
Ligandrol has therefore never been put to market, so clinical research is not been finished, and nobody knows what the long-term effects of using it are.
However, what is known is in the studies that have been completed, and from the anecdotal evidence of bodybuilding communities online over the past 15 years, the only side effect of note has been testosterone drop (and that’s dose-dependent).
Ligandrol works like this:
- LGD-4033 is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator, a genuine SARM. It means that it literally selectively modulates androgen receptors. Specifically, in bone and muscle tissue. This also means it avoids being an agonist of androgen receptors in the prostate and other areas where side effects and cancer can be a problem (exactly the problem with anabolic steroids).
- LGD-4033 can also help you shred, it can promote fat loss. But there’s a bit of a myth around it. Ostarine is just the same in terms of that myth. There’s nothing in them which actually tells your body to use fat instead of glucose, so they are not genuine fat burning SARMs, unlike Cardarine, which specifically does this. But you will shed fat because of the fact that it protects muscle in a calorie deficit. So it’s definitely a SARM you should be using in that way to get the fat cutting results. But it’s about the diet and muscle protection, not about anything in it changing the way body metabolizes fat.
- Increases in testosterone can help to promote better strength and endurance levels, as well as cognitive benefits. Alongside those, higher testosterone levels create a sense of happiness, determination, and well-being.
- In studies, LGD-4033 was found to maintain muscle mass in a calorie deficit, increase it in a positive calorie intake environment, and also to increase bone density and strength.
LGD-4033 Ligandrol Results From One Cycle
Let’s cut away some of the rubbish talked about SARMs here though. Although they can be potent, they are not like anabolic steroids.
It will take several cycles, alongside some incredibly hard work, really pushing yourself, to get the same results as a steroid cycle. But on the other side of that coin, you’re not taking a risk with your body to anywhere near the same level.
So what’s typical? Well, Ligandrol results from a single cycle for me were these:
- I felt more energized within a few days. A lot of guys say they feel pumped up, aggressive. I didn’t feel aggressive, by definitely felt more determined. I had more energy, I just wanted to get on and push myself.
- I could work out for longer. I was more intense, more focused during my routines. I hit personal bests quite quickly, and I was getting back to the gym more quickly.
- My muscle growth was noticeable. Perhaps not as much as I thought it was going to be, but then you just don’t know first time out. But the muscle was definitely harder, more defined, and much larger in that first cycle than growth I had achieved in the previous four months naturally.
- All the extra energy I had, the amount of extra time I spent in the gym, and the extra drive that gave me the energy to do the cardio work I hate so much, meant that I did cut fat. I shredded 9 pounds during an eight-week cycle.
- Recovery times will also much lower than previously. My muscles definitely stop taking more quickly, the repair happened more quickly, and I was just so much more determined and energized to get back to it.
Overall, don’t expect miracles from one cycle. However, with some hard work, dedication, excellent diet, and cardio to burn that fat, you will really recomp in just one decent length cycle.
LGD-4033 Dosage & Cycle Length
LGD-4033 results can be obtained at a very low dose, a level of dose which surprises people. In fact, the doses are so low that it can lead people to take too much, which can lead to some significant testosterone suppression.
A beginner’s dose of LGD-4033 is usually as low as 4 mg. A typical dose is between 5 mg and 10 mg. Rarely do people go over 15 mg, and 20 mg is a very high and suppressive dose. This stuff is quite potent.
Also, the half-life of LGD-4033 is at least 24 hours, and it’s been calculated to be as long as 36 hours potentially. So you definitely only need to dose this once per day, and I advise first thing in the morning.
As for a cycle, I would make your first LGD-4033 cycle length eight weeks. That’s long enough to explore, to push yourself progressively in the gym, but not so long that suppression can really kick in.
Stacking SARM Ligandrol For Maximum Gains & Cutting
As with all SARMs, if you want the maximum gains, and to strip the most fat, and to get the most strength, then you have to stack them. Stacking complimentary SARMs is the best way to hit more angles while only doing a lot of gym work.
There are lots of stacks you can do, but as LGD-4033 is brilliant for maintenance and recomping, let’s show you the recomp stack that I use:
- 5 mg LGD-4033
- 10 mg GW-501516
- 10 mg YK-11
- Cycle length is eight weeks
- PCT supplement required
What you’re getting with this LGD-4033 stack is everything I’ve talked about so far, combined with GW-501516 Cardarine providing a significant boost to your energy and metabolism, alongside YK-11 which also produces energy and some muscle building.
What’s also good about this stack is that Cardarine and YK-11 are not true SARMs (although YK-11 has been found to be a partial agonist of the androgen receptors, but not a full agonist). This means you are getting energy, muscle maintenance, and development, alongside a significant boost in fat cutting potential, but androgenic side effects are minimized.
LGD-4033 Vs Ostarine
LGD-4033 Vs Ostarine is really not a battle at all, the two are exactly the same. It’s only the strength that is different.
Ostarine is very mild and only suppressive at higher doses, whereas Ligandrol is much more suppressive.
Both are agonists of the androgen receptors, and both can protect muscle growth even in a calorie deficit. The only difference is in strength, which is why LGD-4033 is known as “Super Osta”.
LGD-4033 Side Effects & Warnings
LGD-4033 is notably side effect free, apart from the obvious androgenic problems. The higher the dose, the more testosterone suppressing effects will occur towards the end of your cycle, and afterward.
But this can be offset in a couple of ways. You can taper down towards the end of your cycle so that a natural pickup of testosterone production begins. Also, make sure you have a PCT supplement to hand. Nolvadex is perfect for LGD-4033 unless you take a high dose, or you’re feeling very suppressed, in which case Clomid is a stronger option.
Watch Out For LGD-4033 Before & After Photos
Just before I give you the conclusion of this Ligandrol review, I want to mention those before and after photos, and that user reviews you’ll see online. Sites like Reddit, YouTube, those little comments from guys saying they had genius effects using it.
Be wary of before and after photos and reviews. You just don’t know what the truth is, and you definitely don’t know if that photo you’re looking at has anything to do with SARMs at all.
My advice is to do what I did. Just buy some, start a low dose, do a single cycle, then benchmark your results against what you’ve achieved naturally.
You’ll know how much you’ve achieved naturally in the past couple of months. So take a photo, then do a cycle of LGD-4033, and then see what the difference is. That way you’ll know if SARMs will work for you.
Places To Find Real Ligandrol For Sale
I want to finish this review by telling you that you can only get decent Ligandrol results if you’re using 100% pure SARMs. If you’re not, you’re working hard for fewer benefits then you should be getting. On top of that, you’ve got the worry of what the hell you’re actually putting in your body.
That’s why I only buy my SARMs from places that have a purity guarantee. So if you want to find 100% pure Ligandrol for sale, you need to be visiting the web stores that have the purity guarantees.
That basically means that they get each batch of SARMs they buy in independent lab tested. Those purity reports are then published on the websites, so you can see what you are buying.
- Proven Peptides
Although Proven Peptides are top of my list, that doesn’t mean that I’m recommending them as the best place to buy SARMs. I’m just saying that they are one of the top USA is SARMs sellers.
The SARMs they sell are made in the USA. That’s the first quality guarantee. They then publish the purity reports, giving a second guarantee. You’ll pay a little more money because of that, and a 30 mil dropper bottle of oral liquid LGD-4033 will cost $59.99.
These guys sell amazing quality SARMs. They are Chinese imported SARMs though, and I’m not sure how that’s going to play out in the future as China has just banned the export of SARMs. I assume they will just start sourcing American-made SARMs, but that does mean prices will probably go up.
As far as pricing goes, you’ll be able to buy 1000 mg of loose powder LGD-4033 for just $39.99. That’s ludicrously cheap. However, it’s very difficult to dose 4 mg of powder accurately. Far easier to dose is LGD-4033 in a suspended liquid solution. That costs $44.99, but you’re only getting a total dose of 300 mg in the bottle.
- Swiss Chems
Third on the list is Swiss Chems. Another great American SARMs seller. At this time they only sell capsules, although sometimes they do sell injectable SARMs. It’s best to check the website to see what’s in stock at the time.
So what you’re getting is high-grade SARMs powder in capsules. Especially if you are dosing as low as you need to for Ligandrol, capsules are a brilliantly convenient way to get the exact dose. You do pay for that extra bit of convenience. 60 capsules dosing 5 mg each cost $95.95, but as with all the SARMs sellers I’m recommending here, prices do go lower if you buy more.
- SARMs 4 YOU
Last, on my list of the best places to find LGD-4033 for sale, that’s 100% pure and delivers fantastic results, are SARMs 4 YOU. They are based in Europe, making them the perfect place to buy pure SARMs if you are outside the USA.
They sell raw powder and SARMs powder in capsules. 1 g of loose powder costs $54.95, while 60 capsules (each dosed at 5 mg) costs $54.95 as well, but you are only getting 300 mg in capsules rather than 1000 mg of loose powder.