This quick guide is my way of helping you get out of trouble. I had a urine drug test last year, and that was easy to pass. A sample of sub solution synthetic urine and I was fine. But a hair follicle drug test is a different beast altogether, far more dangerous. In this Macujo method review, I’m going to tell you why they are so dangerous, and why that method is the best way to pass a hair drug test.
I’ll tell you exactly what my thought processes were, why my research led me there, and what my decisions were based on. I’ll explain why I chose the Macujo method above the Jerry G Method, another way of flushing drug toxins out from your hair.
Plus, I’m going to give you detailed instructions on both methods so you can make a great decision for yourself. So if you could be facing a hair follicle drug test, even as an infrequent user, then this is the guide that will help you in just five minutes.
How Drug Metabolites Get Trapped In Hair
I’m not sure how you found this guide, but a lot of people search for “hair follicle drug test”. I just want to say up front here that it isn’t a hair follicle test at all. The follicle is the skin that the hair shaft grows out of, and that’s not tested at all. It is simply a hair drug test.
When you smoke weed, for example, the metabolites, the waste products that are cell-sized, drift around your bloodstream until they work their way out through the normal methods. But as they drift around in your blood some get trapped in the hair follicles, underneath the skin.
When your hair grows out of the hair follicle metabolites get trapped within it. The hair shaft has three different layers to it, and the hard outer layer called the cuticle is a series of interlocking microscopic scales, you have to open those up to flush out the toxins underneath.
How To Pass A Hair Follicle Test: My Situation
So look, I was facing a hair follicle drug test last year. It was for a new job and I’ve been smoking loads, and I knew there was no way out of this. I knew that if I had a hair drug test then they would find evidence of continual weed smoking.
The reason for that is that they take a sample equal to your most recent 90 days use. The first 1.5 inches of your hair from the scalp upwards. They can only test that 90 days history sample, but it means if you’re taken drugs in the past 90 days then you are going to get caught.
I did some research, and I reached some conclusions pretty quickly:
- Shaving your head to pass a hair follicle drug test is useless. They will just take hair from another part of your body (body hair grows slower than the hair on your head which means they can get a 90 day sample from a shorter length. So guys who are already bald still can’t escape unless they have whole-body alopecia).
- If you shave all of your hair off (head, or head and rest the body) they will just send you away. You’ll then have to explain to the person who commissioned the drug test why you suddenly shaved off all your hair. Come on, that would be ridiculous.
- Thirdly, some labs will try and catch you out by doing a urine sample drug test instead while you are there. So if you’re taking anything within the past week, or even longer for weed, then you can still get caught.
Forget Buying A Detox Shampoo
So then I looked at the idea of buying a detox shampoo. I read about lots of brands out there and to be honest they all just sounded crap.
Brands like Hair Razor and Magnum shampoo, all those products that claim to remove drug metabolites simply can’t do that from inside the hair shaft. Also, those products work on fear. They will spam YouTube, Facebook, anywhere they can, telling you about the danger of the hair follicle drug test and claiming that for just $40 they will solve your problem. It’s crap.
That’s the important point to make, and it even applies to the best of the bunch Zydot Ultra Klean. They just don’t have the power to open up the cuticles and flush out toxins inside, they can only remove toxins that are loose on the outside of the hair.
The Jerry G Method Explained
So after I got over the first crazy five minutes of thinking I could shave all the hair of my body, and then realizing I couldn’t get an easy fix by buying a detox shampoo, I realized that the best way to pass a hair drug test was going to be pretty invasive.
My research led me to a couple of candidates: the Jerry G Method and the Macujo method. Both are invasive, multi-step methods that you have to do repeatedly to open up the hair shaft and flush out the toxins.
I decided not to do the Jerry G Method, but I want to explain the steps to do it, the full Jerry G Method instructions, before I tell you why:
- On day one, when you stop smoking or taking stuff, you must first bleach your hair and then dye it with permanent hair color. That permanent hair color must contain ammonia.
- After you have finished the dying process you must wash your hair with a high-quality detox shampoo like Toxin Wash or Zydot Ultra Klean. This will remove any stray toxins left outside the hair shaft after opening up the hair shaft and removing the toxin process has finished.
- 10 days later repeat steps one and two.
- On the day of your test, make a paste of baking soda and cover your hair in it, really caking it on. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Wash your hair again with a detox shampoo.
The Jerry G method works, it’s definitely one of the ways you can learn how to pass a hair follicle test. The reason I didn’t use it, and the reason I’m warning you away from is that can damage your hair and scalp; like permanently.
The use of the ammonia can burn sensitive scalps, and it has been known to damage hair follicles. You could have patchy hair forever, and that simply isn’t worth passing any drug test for.
Macujo Method Instructions
So the second method I researched was something called the “Macujo method”. It’s similar to the Jerry G method, it uses a range of ingredients to open up the cuticles protecting the hair, flush out the toxins, and then shut those cuticles again.
But because it’s less damaging and invasive you have to do it multiple times, not just twice like you do with the Jerry G method. The more times the better, and I’ll talk to you about my exact personal situation after I’ve explained to you the Macujo Method instructions in detail:
- Get yourself an extra big sink, if you haven’t got one then the bath maybe even better, because you can use a showerhead and a large jug. You’re going to need tons of water to do the Macujo method.
- Put on goggles and medical gloves so that you don’t burn your hands or eyes. Although none of the ingredients are dangerous, they can really irritate and sting.
- Rinse your hair with warm water, and then cover it in a liberal coat of strong vinegar, Heinz vinegar is often stated, but literally any standard (not apple cider or white wine) vinegar will do. This will start to burn your scalp as you work it in thoroughly to the roots of your hair.
- Without washing the vinegar out, use any salicylic shampoo (Clean & Clear Pink is a USA brand often mentioned but any will do). Again, liberally coat the hair, really working on massaging it in and focusing on the scalp and roots.
- Put on a shower cap, or even better a swimming cap, and leave this mess to soak in for 30 minutes. It’s going to sting like hell but don’t worry. It’s opening up the outer layer of your hair as it’s working its way in.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with warm water until it’s completely clean.
- Now use old formula Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo. Really work it in well again, leave it for five minutes and then wash it out. Repeat that process.
- The last step of the Macujo method is to conservatively work a few drops of Tide liquid detergent (or any comparable liquid detergent brand) into your hair until it literally “squeaks”, you know that feeling I mean.
- The final time you work through the Macujo method, an hour before you leave to submit your sample make sure you wash your hair again with Zydot Ultra Klean, as this will clean up any stray toxins on the outside of your hair or scalp.
How Often Should You Do The Macujo Method?
So as you can see, if you want to know how to pass a hair follicle test, then you’re going to have to get your hands dirty and spend a lot of time getting rid of the toxins. Each run-through of the Macujo method takes about one hour. But how often should you actually do it?
Well, you’re meant to do it for a full week, twice per day. So that’s 14 times in total before your drug test to send the best chance of flushing out all the toxins.
Now I was nearly caught out. Although I had got more than a week’s notice that the job interview process would include the hair follicle drug test, I didn’t have all of those ingredients to do the Macujo method.
By the time they arrived I could only do it six times:
- 2 x Macujo method on Monday
- 3 x Macujo method on Tuesday
- 1 x Macujo method on Wednesday
- 1 x Zydot Ultra Klean on Wednesday
I did the whole process really carefully, but a couple of times the burning of the vinegar and shampoo was so much that I only managed 20 minutes rather than 30. If you have the time though, make sure you do the full seven-day program at twice per day, and if you can manage three times on the day before your test, do it.
But the conclusion of this Macujo method review is that it works because I passed that hair follicle drug test, even though I was hammering weed times per day in the weeks leading up to the test. I know that my hair shafts were riddled with metabolites, but I managed to get them all out.
How To Pass A Hair Drug Test In 24 Hours
I’ve seen the question online loads of times, people wondering it’s possible to learn how to pass a hair drug test in 24 hours.
Look, even a hair follicle drug test for infrequent users is going to be a disaster. If you have smoked even one joint in the past 90 days, then you have to get those metabolites out, and no detox shampoo works on its own, you won’t have time to do the full Jerry G method, and you won’t have time to do the full Macujo method.
But if you have everything ready to go, and you can do the Macujo method a minimum of three times in the 24 hours leading up to a drug test (or better), you could potentially pass. It’s a longer shot, but it’s your only hope.
Macujo Method: Best Way To Pass A Hair Drug Test
So look, I hope this Macujo method review has been helpful. The key takeaway is that if you think you could be facing a hair follicle drug test then buy everything you need and do the Macujo method.
You’ll need several days to get all the ingredients together. This is especially true of getting old-style Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo.
It’s only made by one company, Test Clear. It costs $235, but it’s essential because that’s the thing which actually flushes out toxins once the other ingredients have opened up the hair cuticles. No other detox shampoo out there has the power to do it, which is why it costs so much money.
Bearing in mind that within the USA you’re looking at several day shipping, so you’ll need to be ordering it the week before you start a week-long Macujo method process.
So for crying out loud guys, if you think you are facing hair follicle drug test soon, buy everything you need ready to go.
If you don’t then have a test, you can always put that Test Clear Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo up for sale on eBay. You’ll probably only lose about $50 on the resale, which is a small price to pay when stacked up against the fact that hair follicle drug tests are only used for serious stuff, and it could cost you your freedom or a high paid job to fail.