This is a quick guide that will tell you about benzodiazepines and drug tests. Benzodiazepine medication is really common, and is available mostly under the brand names it sold under are Xanax and Valium. It’s used as a prescribed antianxiety medication. But it’s also used off a prescription, which is why people have to panic and go online to ask: how to flush benzodiazepines out of your system?
So what we’re going to do here really quickly is talk you through everything you need to know. How drug tests work, benzodiazepines drug test detection time details in urine, blood, hair, and saliva, and what you can do about it.
You can pass a benzo drug test if you are know-how. In the next five minutes, you’re going to learn exactly how to do it.
How Drug Tests Work
You’re obviously here because you want to know how to flush benzodiazepines out of your system fast. So let’s talk quickly about how drug tests work. It doesn’t matter if it’s saliva, blood (highly unusual), hair, or urine (the most common type) drug test, they are going to take a sample from somewhere!
If you have taken any type of drug in the past couple of days then they are probably going to pick up on that. We will talk about the exact benzodiazepine detection times in a minute.
But basically, you submit your sample, and a couple of days later you get your result. You are going to fail, and unfortunately, there’s nothing you can do about it.
The only way out of this mess is to be naturally clean, which takes time. But what you can also do is to evade the drug test, using the strategies I’m going to talk to you about through the rest of this benzo drug test guide.
Benzodiazepines Drug Test Detection Times
When it comes to defining benzodiazepine drug test detection times, there are a lot of variables that feed into how long benzo stays in your system.
- Your weight and metabolism
- how many benzodiazepines you are taking and for how long you’ve been doing it
- whether you are running it concurrently with other drugs
- whether you are healthy or not (things like kidney and liver problems)
- the older you are the slower you will eradicate any drug metabolites
but before we go any further, I’m going to give you some potentially good news, in fact it could be a complete slam dunk for you. The most common type of drug test is the five-panel test. That’s where they test for the five most common types of drugs (cocaine, marijuana, meth, PCP, amphetamines/methamphetamines).
The bottom line here, the potentially great news for you, is that benzodiazepines cannot be detected on the basic five panel test. They are simply not looking for.
However, if you are facing six panel test or higher then benzodiazepines will be looked for and found.
So, if you’re going for six-panel test or higher, these are the average detection times:
- Benzodiazepine drug detection time and hair up to 90 days
- Benzodiazepine drug detection time in saliva up to 3 days
- Benzodiazepine drug detection time in urine up to 7 days
- Benzodiazepine drug detection time in blood 12-24 hours
Now those are average detection times based on studies. They are the benzo detection times for typical users.
In saliva it’s uncertain. Different types of benzodiazepine drugs can be detected for different lengths of time. Plus, as with all types of drug tests, the more you take the more frequently, the longer it will be detectable. So free most of the drug test it could be slightly longer than three days (some studies have shown up to 7 days).
The most common type of drug test, the urine sample drug test, commonly detects heavy benzo use for up to 7 days in the past. However, for lighter users that can lower to 2-3 days.
But what I’m saying here is that if you are a chronic benzo user, then unless it’s been at least a week, then in saliva and urine you could be detected. And if you’ve taken any benzos in the past 90 days, they will definitely be detected in your hair.
How To Deal With Benzo In Urine
The main type of drug test you going to face is a urine sample one, so let’s talk specifically now about benzo in urine and how to get rid of it.
Unfortunately, the truth is that you can’t simply eradicate it. The only thing that will get benzodiazepines out of your system is time. You can’t flush them out in any way.
Which leaves you with the following three strategies for hiding benzo in urine
- You can sit it out by doing a natural detox. But as you’ve seen, that could take a couple of weeks if you’re a chronic user. You can speed up the elimination of toxins by accelerating it using a powerful course of detox pills called Toxin Rid. But it’s not the best strategy, especially as you’ll probably face a drug test at short notice, a handful of days or less (although if you’re going for employing a drug test then you’ll have known for a couple of weeks you could face one).
- The second strategy for hiding benzo in urine is to mask the toxins temporarily using a high-quality detox drink. Ultra Eliminex, Rescue Cleanse, and Mega Clean are the three brands I’ve used and would recommend. You simply drink it a couple of hours before your test, urinate frequently, and it not only flushes out the toxins in your bladder at that moment, but it also maintains the balance of your urine. That way you will test clean, but only for up to 5 hours.
- The third strategy is the best. You simply submit a fake sample. Sub Solution or Quick Luck is the highest quality brands of fake urine out there. They closely mimic human urine and are almost undetectable as fakes. They also come with heat activator powder rather than heatpads to keep them warm, which takes away the biggest problem of submitting a fake sample: submitting it outside the right temperature range. For me, as long as it’s an unsupervised drug test, that’s what I’d be doing to mask my benzo use.
Benzo Hair Drug Test Strategy
Let’s now turn to the best strategy for dealing with benzodiazepines in your hair. Again, this is not about learning how to flush benzo out of your system, because it’s already inside the shaft of your hair. That’s important to understand.
No shampoo on its own, no matter what the claims, can get rid of the toxins in your hair. The reason for that is because you have to open up the hard, top layer of the hair called the cuticle (tens of thousands of tiny overlapping scales which keep the hair protected and flexible). You then have to flush out the toxins and close that top layer up again.
The only way to do that is to use something called the Macujo method. There is another method called the Jerry G method which does a similar thing, but it’s very invasive and people have suffered permanently damaged hair and scalps using it.
The Macujo method involves washing your hair with a combination of home ingredients and specialist products (the key product being Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo) to achieve the tough job of completely flushing out the drug toxins.
If you’d like to read a detailed review of the Macujo method, including step-by-step instructions on how to do it, then click here.
Getting Drugs Out Of Your Blood And Saliva
Now you know how to disguise benzo in your urine and flush it out of your head, let’s talk about blood and saliva.
The thing is, if it’s a blood drug test then you’re in trouble. Because it’s not usually administered except in law enforcement situations. It will be done within a few hours of them decided to do it, and you’ll have no way out. But as long as it’s been more than 12 hours since you last took some, you stand a chance.
So let’s now turn to a saliva drug test. Again, if it’s a five panel one you don’t have to worry about benzodiazepines at all, but if it’s a more advanced test then you will.
If you have noticed then you can just brush your teeth loads of times before the test. Also use a mouthwash like Listerine, or something even more powerful. Drink tons of water, and eat fatty foods. You can get rid of the toxins quicker doing that.
But if you think you could face a benzo saliva drug test on the spot, then you’re going to need a specialist product called Oral Clear. It’s saliva neutralizing gum which is really discreet (you can use it with somebody standing in front of you by coughing, putting in your mouth and then chewing and swallowing). It will totally neutralize your saliva and remove all toxins for up to 30 minutes.
Conclusion: Be Prepared For A Drug Test
I want to finish this guide on how to flush benzo out of your system by re-capping:
- Benzo drug detection times are very variable and can’t be trusted
- Benzodiazepines are not detectable in a standard five-panel drug test
- You cannot avoid detection with a blood test
- It’s possible to mask drug toxins using detox drinks
- You can submit a fake sample as the best way to pass a benzo drug test
- For a hair drug test, the only way to remove drug toxins is the Macujo method
- If it’s an oral drug test you can use specialist gum to neutralize your saliva
My parting advice to you if you are thinking that you could be tested soon (otherwise why would be looking at benzo detection times and methods to flush out your system) then have the stuff in stock.
Get yourself some Oral Clear if you think you might face the most from a drug tests.
If you think it’s a urine drug test, get yourself fake urine, or if you haven’t got the balls to smuggle the sample in, get yourself a detox drink. My advice would be to get both so you have choices.
Also, read up on the Macujo method, and if you think you could face it, get that stuff in stock so that you never get caught out again. Then you can chill out and take benzo to your heart’s content knowing you won’t get caught.