Walgreens, Walmart, GNC, they’ve all sold tons of detox pills, drinks, and kits over the years. But should you buy detox pills at Walgreens, or detox drinks, are they any good?
You’re going to learn everything you need to know right now. I’ll tell you what Walmart, Walgreens, GNC sell, and whether any of the detox products they sell are worth considering. Plus, I’ll point you to the websites and products that you can consider as high-quality alternatives to help you stand a really great chance of passing a drug test.
Can You Buy Detox Kits At Walgreens?
Walgreens sold a lot of detox products. Tons of different detox kits, pills liquids, detox drinks, all claiming to help you detox your body. The problem is that they were all general detox products. None of them were really specially designed for passing drug tests.
Walgreens did sell some really low-level crap detox kits from Herbal Clean, who also make Qcarbo32, a low-quality detox drink. But that was about it, and all of those products were called out years ago for being really weak and not able to remove drug toxins to the level required to pass a drug test.
But the truth is that now they don’t sell this stuff. Walgreens has stopped selling it at all. You can still buy some of this low-level crap at Walmart and GNC, but you really shouldn’t when there are better options out there.
Forget Buying Detox Pills At Walgreens
So my advice to you is to forget trying to buy detox pills from Walgreens because you simply can’t do that. You might be able to buy some weak, general detox pills to accompany natural detox from them, but they are not strong enough to rapidly decontaminate you from drug metabolites.
There are only two types of detox pill that I would recommend you buy:
- The first choice would be Toxin Rid. This is a very powerful course of pills. You can buy a single day course, all the way through to a ten day course, depending on how many toxins you are carrying (basically the heavier user you are, the more toxins you will have in your body). Using Toxin Rid and a natural detox you can usually get clean in seven days or less.
- If you can’t afford Toxin Rid, or you just can’t get your hands on them, then Rescue 5 Day Detox would be the second recommendation to you. It’s actually an eight-day course when you add in the pre-rid pills, the post-course pills, and the detox pills for the day of your test. So it’s pretty good value and far cheaper than Toxin Rid, but it isn’t as powerful. But unless you have really high levels of toxin exposure then in eight days you will be clean.
Any detox kits from Walgreens are low quality not worth buying. As I’ve said, they seem to have removed the range they did sell, but it doesn’t mean that they won’t still sell a few I’ve missed. Don’t be distracted by them though, go for the high-quality ones I’ve just told you about.
Forget Buying Detox Drinks At Walgreens
Buying detox pills from Walgreens is out, and I’m telling you it’s the same with detox drinks. Plus, the same rules apply to Walmart, GNC, and even Vitamin Shoppe. They all just sell low-quality detox drinks that aren’t worth buying.
The detox drinks you should be looking at are as follows:
Ultra Eliminex is made by Herbal Clean, but this is a completely different animal to the low-quality Qcarbo32 detox drink that was sold at Walgreens and Walmart. It’s very potent, and when I tested it with a home drug test kit, even as a daily weed smoker I passed.
Rescue Cleanse is very high-quality and is only available from Test Negative (Clear Choice).
Mega Clean is made by a company called Detoxify. It is available at Walmart, but it’s not a detox drink available at Walgreens. On its own, it’s not that strong, but if you buy it from Test Clear, then you will get it bundled in with six Toxin Rid pills, basically a free 24-hour course to do on the day before your test. Together, this combo is as powerful as anything out there.
Look At You Third Option To Pass A Drug Test
One thing that you won’t find it GNC, Walmart, or Walgreens is synthetic urine.
Now we’ve established you can’t buy detox pills for drug tests at Walgreens, or drinks, and that the detox kits from any of these general retailers are low-quality rubbish, it’s important you’re aware of the third option.
That option is synthetic urine. Sub Solution or Quick Luck are the brands of choice. They are expensive at $80 and $100 respectively, but they are your best chance of passing a drug test. Let’s look comparatively at the choices you’ve got:
- Detox pills are fantastic alongside a natural detox, the only way to get genuinely clean in the fastest time possible. But it will take time, maybe as long as a week.
- Detox drinks are beautifully convenient and will work 95% of the time, especially if you can do a 24-hour detox before the day of your test. But they can let you down if you have a lot of toxins in your body, and you just won’t get enough time clean before they start leaking back into your urine.
- The third choice is synthetic urine. As long as you buy Sub Solution or Quick Luck then these very complex urine brands are virtually foolproof. Containing 14 chemicals found in real urine, they will pass any level of scrutiny. They look like the real thing, and it’s really easy to submit them within the right temperature range for human urine because they use heat activator powder.
So look, please forget looking for detox pills, detox drinks, detox kits generally at Walgreens. Don’t look in Walmart, don’t sell yourself short, you will just fail a drug test being lazy.
Test Negative and Test Clear are the sites to buy your detox products from. Stick with high-quality products, invest some money in advance, and I’m telling you that you will pass any level of drug test easily using the crucial information I’ve just shared with you.