Andarine is one of the most widely used SARM. But there’s a lot of confusion about how potent it is, and what it’s best used for. I want to clear up all those questions for you in this detailed Andarine S-4 review.
Some people say S-4 is stronger than LGD-4033, while other reviews say the opposite. I’m going to tell you exactly how strong it is, and how to use it. I’ll tell you how it works and the results you can get. I’ll tell you how to dose it correctly, and what it’s best stacked with.
I’ll also talk about the negatives. Side effects and warnings about believing everything you read and see online about SARMs.
Plus, I’m going to tell you where you can find pure Andarine S-4 for sale. I’m telling you, after three years doing SARMs, that the hardest part of the battle is not in the gym, it’s actually finding pure SARMs that don’t put crap into your body.
What Is S4 Andarine?
Andarine, also known as S-4 and GTX-007, is a SARM, a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. Now, unlike a lot of SARMs out there, this is one of the groups of genuine SARMs that does work is an agonist of androgen receptors in specific bone and muscle tissue.
You see, some SARMs don’t do that at all, and are actually different supplements that are lumped in together with SARMs because they work similarly. I’m talking about Cardarine, YK-11, SR-9009, and MK-677, which all have completely different methods of action to SARMs.
It was developed by a company called GTX, but to be honest there’s precious little out there around the history of this stuff.
It’s never been through proper human trials, and any trials done have never been published. There’s literally no information out there to verify how it works, or the effects it produces.
That’s all concerning, and this is literally a “research chemical”. But what we do have is a decade or more of anecdotal evidence online from bodybuilders who have been using it with very few side effects.
How Andarine S4 Works & Effects It Produces
Andarine works by binding to androgen receptors in muscle and bone tissue almost exclusively. It works in the same way as other true SARMs and is more potent than LGD-4033, but not as powerful as RAD-140.
From some of the little scientific data we do know, S-4 is a partial agonist of androgen receptors in muscle and bone but avoids being an agonist of other areas, such as the prostate:
“…andarine is able to competitively block binding of dihydrotestosterone to its receptor targets in the prostate gland, but its partial agonist actions at the AR prevent the side effects associated with the antiandrogens traditionally used for the treatment of BPH
And that’s pretty much it guys. That’s all the research there is out there about this new SARM, so you’re taking a bit of a leap in the dark with it.
Anecdotally, based on the experiences of me and others, this is the list of core effects and benefits of using Andarine:
- Andarine helps to improve bone mineral strength. This is because of the role of androgens, which are responsible for bone density, libido, muscle mass, and strength.
- Andarine increases muscle density as well. Your muscles will be harder, larger, drier, and will show increased vascularity. That’s why Andarine is used by bodybuilders for competitions. If you want that clean, chiseled look then this is a SARM that can truly sculpt and demonstrate your gains.
- Andarine will also increase your muscle mass generally. Again, that’s because of the role of androgens in the male body. What I find astonishing is that it’s still not known what the exact mechanism of androgens on muscle tissue is. But scientists do know that they are crucial to muscle growth. It seems to be around the fact that testosterone promotes protein synthesis, which is a crucial building block of muscle tissue.
- You will lose fat using Andarine. Unfortunately, nobody knows how it does this. That’s the same with Ostarine and LGD-4033, both of which are renowned for fat cutting but are also full androgenic SARMs. One theory is that Andarine suppresses the production of a Hormone Sensitive Lipase (HSL). This is crucial for our metabolism in relation to storage and using fat. Basically, it suggested that it tells the body to burn fat for energy rather than glucose. But for me, an alternative theory is that people use this type of SARM when they are eating at calorific parity, meaning that the increased energy and muscle growth naturally puts them in a calorie deficit, meaning weight loss.
Andarine Dosage & Cycle Length
Now you understand the basics of how Andarine works, and what the potential benefits can be, let’s look at how you can dose yourself to get those maximum benefits. As you probably guessed, there is no officially designated dosage range, because they have never been any proper human studies done.
Typical dosage ranges appear to be between 20 mg and 75 mg daily. The half-life of Andarine suggests that you can dose once per day. Now will talk about Andarine side effects in a little while, but you really don’t want to be going near the higher doses if you can help it.
For me, I would start at 20 mg per day, and halfway through the cycle ramp things up to 30 mg per day for the second half of the cycle.
In terms of cycle length, for your first cycle, I would do eight weeks. If everything is fine, and you don’t get a lot of testosterone suppression afterward, then you could extend that to 10-12 weeks.
Put together, these are the facts around Andarine dosage:
- Not much is known about the safe Andarine dosage range
- Bodybuilders typically dose low at 20 mg and as high as 75 mg
- Andarine can be dosed once per day
- A typical beginners Andarine cycle is eight weeks
- More advanced users tend to do Andarine cycles of up to 12 weeks
Let’s Talk About Andarine Results
I want to talk to know about the sort of Andarine results you can achieve.
I’m not talking about those exceptional results. I’m not talking about the absolute best results you can get in a single cycle; I’m talking about what’s typical, realistic. What can “Average Joe” achieve in eight weeks?
Compared to the natural baseline, two months of working out naturally before, these are the results I achieved:
- I used Andarine during a cut. I wanted to preserve and grow some muscle mass, but mostly I wanted to get muscle definition alongside cutting fat. I can tell you that I definitely cut fat. I don’t know how it does it, but it does. I was working out harder and for longer. I was more focused on my diet, and it could just be a knock-on effect of the up-regulation of the androgen receptors, or there could be something else going on. But you’ll definitely cut fat. I cut 6 pounds in eight weeks.
- There was muscle growth. I wasn’t really pushing hard because it was more about burning calories and maintenance. But there will definitely was more muscle growth than I would have got naturally at that time.
- The muscle I had, slightly enhanced with fresh muscle tissue, was getting more and more defined. Chiseled is the only word I can use to describe it. It just looked incredible by the end of the eight weeks. I was genuinely surprised by this bit.
- I felt stronger and more determined. I think this was just the energy lift from working out harder and longer, my fitness was just going up rapidly. But it could also have been because of the change in testosterone levels. I felt really good.
- My vascularity definitely improved. My veins started to get more prominent, and I could feel there was more oxygen available. You know when you start to get lightheaded when you really push yourself, that vanished during my first cycle.
Andarine Side Effects
A quick word here about Andarine side effects, because it’s one of the few SARMs that definitely has an adverse side effect linked to it. At high doses, in some people, Andarine has the side effect of altering your vision.
I’m not saying it’s distorted or anything, it tends to just be a change in tint or hue, basically color changes. So it’s something to be aware of. But don’t worry, because people also report that it goes away within a couple of weeks of finishing your cycle.
The other side effect is the testosterone drop.
It’s more potent than LGD-4033, so you definitely will need to use a PCT supplement with it. At lower doses, Nolvadex will be fine. If you’re taking higher doses, or doing a longer cycle, then for crying out loud make sure you have Clomid to hand.
What Is Andarine Best To Stack With?
Stacking SARMs is a huge topic in itself. I’ll just tell you the basic cutting stack I use that contains Andarine:
- 20 mg Andarine
- 10 mg Ligandrol
- 10 mg Cardarine
- Cycle length is 8-10 weeks
- Take a break as long as the cycle length
- PCT supplement will be required
This is a really good stack for cutting fat while maintaining muscle and building your strength. You could even swap out the Cardarine for SR-9009 Stenabolic. I keep the dose to 20 mg, because you’re also dosing 10 mg of Ligandrol, which makes your total dosage of androgenic SARMs 30 mg.
Andarine Before & After Photo Warning
Before I conclude this Andarine review I want to warn you about those Andarine before and after photos, you’ll see online. Please don’t believe them. There is little evidence that they are relevant to what has been written.
You have no idea if it’s the person writing it, or if the results have been gained from Andarine. They could be stock images or gains from steroids. At the very least, they will be optimal results.
Do your own Andarine before and after photos and diary is my advice.
Finding Andarine S4 For Sale
I hope this review of Andarine S4 has been helpful. It is a fantastic SARM that produces significant androgenic results, but with a low impact on testosterone. Plus, it doesn’t impact on the prostate.
The following three stores all sell 100% pure Andarine. If you are going to look for Andarine S-4 for sale, then it has to have high purity.
The following three recommendations are SARMs companies I use. They all batch-test the SARMs they buy in using independent labs, and they publish those purity reports on their websites so you can see what you are buying.
These guys are great for me and have been a really reliable USA-based supplier of SARMs for a couple of years now. Prices are good, and the SARMs are quality guaranteed. 1000 mg of Andarine S-4 powder is for sale at just $49.99, while 1500 mg of sublingual liquid (dosed at 50 mg/mL) costs $79.99.
- Proven Peptides
Proven Peptides are another USA based SARMs supplier with a really great reputation. I’ve never had a problem with quality or delivery. They only sell liquid SARMs, and the SARMs they sell are made in the USA, rather than being imported from China. 30 mL of Andarine (dosed at 50 mg/mL) costs $79.99, which is exactly the same price as Science.bio.
- Sarms 4 You
My third recommendation is for you guys in Europe. I’ve only used these guys once, to be honest, to do a test order for the purposes of reviewing them. You’ll get free global shipping on orders over $150 though (but watch out for getting caught at customs). They sell 100% pure SARMs in capsules. 60 capsules of Andarine (dosed at 25 mg each) costs $69.95. So you do pay a premium for the convenience of capsules.